PGH Series: Welcome to Practice Greenhealth Membership
This webinar offers a road map and instructions for new and returning members of Practice Greenhealth. After participation in this webinar, new members will be prepared to maximize the benefits of the Practice Greenhealth community.
- Understand the definition of environmental sustainability and how this applies in the healthcare setting.
- Learn how to access interesting membership benefits that will move your facility ahead with their sustainability journey.
- Be inspired by the accomplishments of other members of the Practice Greenhealth community
- Hear about the Sustainability Dashboard and Greenhealth Tracker.
- Learn about CleanMed, the conference on environmental sustainability in health care.
Hermine Levey Weston, RN, MBA, Facility Engagement Manager, Practice Greenhealth
Hermine Levey Weston is the Facility Engagement Manager at Practice Greenhealth where she manages member accounts by providing support and technical expertise related to environmental and sustainability programs in health care settings. She is a health care professional with over 25 years of experience in health care quality management. Prior to joining the Practice Greenhealth team she was employed by the Shriners Hospital for Children in Springfield, Massachusetts.
Member: $0 Non-member: $0