Introduction to the Environmental Excellence Awards (for first-time applicants)
The Environmental Excellence Awards program can assist hospitals in developing a comprehensive sustainability baseline while gaining recognition for environmental achievements on a national stage. Learn how participation in this Practice Greenhealth program can support and assess your organization’s sustainability journey. The application process identifies key metrics to measure sustainability performance, and helps delineate the environmental and financial impacts of your initiatives. Join us to hear how the awards program can benefit your hospital.
- Discover the benefits of participating in the Environmental Excellence Awards for the first time.
- Familiarize yourself with the application interface and the information and data required to apply for an award.
- Learn about the different award levels and the scoring framework.
Cecilia DeLoach Lynn
Practice Greenhealth sector performance and recognition director
DeLoach Lynn leads the sector performance team at Practice Greenhealth, where she works to develop and refine key performance metrics for sustainability in the health care sector. She also creates tools and guidance to support members in assessing, measuring, and benchmarking sustainability performance, impact, and return on investment. DeLoach Lynn is an expert in sustainable operations in health care and has been guiding hospitals and health systems on the development of customized sustainability and change management strategies for more than 20 years.
- Practice Greenhealth Member - Free!
- Practice Greenhealth Subscriber - Free!