Introduction to the Environmental Excellence Awards (for first-time applicants)
The Environmental Excellence Awards program can assist hospitals in developing a comprehensive sustainability baseline while gaining recognition for environmental achievements on a national stage. Learn how participation in this Practice Greenhealth program can support and assess your organization’s sustainability journey. The application process identifies key metrics to measure sustainability performance, and helps delineate the environmental and financial impacts of your initiatives. Join us to hear how the awards program can benefit your hospital.
- Discover the benefits of participating in the Environmental Excellence Awards for the first time.
- Familiarize yourself with the application interface and the information and data required to apply for an award.
- Learn about the different award levels and the scoring framework.
Cecilia DeLoach Lynn
Practice Greenhealth sector performance and recognition director
DeLoach Lynn brings more than 20 years of experience working with hospitals and health care organizations to create customized sustainability programs and goals. She develops programmatic content and builds industry-wide metrics and tracking mechanisms to monitor the success and impact of health care sustainability programs. She also oversees Practice Greenhealth’s Environmental Excellence Awards program.
- Practice Greenhealth Member - Free!
- Practice Greenhealth Subscriber - Free!