Introducing the 2017 Practice Greenhealth Environmental Excellence Awards
Recorded On: 12/07/2016
When required, please enter event password "Pgh2016".
Practice Greenhealth's Environmental Excellence Awards are the premier source of recognition for hospital achievement in environmental stewardship. Come and learn how your organization can gain recognition for all of the sustainability programs it is putting into place.
- Walk participants through the Environmental Excellence Awards account set up process
- Highlight the Environmental Excellence Awards timeline and deadline for submission
- Provide guidance on how to select the right Environmental Excellence Award application for your organization
- Outline the benefits of applying for an Environmental Excellence Award
- Answer your questions on how to get started on your Environmental Excellence Award application
This is a Member ONLY event
Cecilia DeLoach Lynn
Practice Greenhealth sector performance and recognition director
DeLoach Lynn leads the sector performance team at Practice Greenhealth, where she works to develop and refine key performance metrics for sustainability in the health care sector while creating tools and guidance to support members in assessing, measuring, and benchmarking sustainability performance, impact, and return on investment. She is a subject matter expert on sustainable operations in health care and has been guiding hospitals and health systems on the development of customized sustainability and change management strategies for more than 20 years.
Practice Greenhealth sector performance and recognition data coordinator
Bodkin has been working in health care sustainability since he graduated from college. He focuses on measuring sustainability in the health care sector through data and building expertise in all content areas. He was named to GreenBiz's 30 Under 30 list for 2018.