Introducing the 2017 Practice Greenhealth Environmental Excellence Awards
Recorded On: 12/07/2016
When required, please enter event password "Pgh2016".
Practice Greenhealth's Environmental Excellence Awards are the premier source of recognition for hospital achievement in environmental stewardship. Come and learn how your organization can gain recognition for all of the sustainability programs it is putting into place.
- Walk participants through the Environmental Excellence Awards account set up process
- Highlight the Environmental Excellence Awards timeline and deadline for submission
- Provide guidance on how to select the right Environmental Excellence Award application for your organization
- Outline the benefits of applying for an Environmental Excellence Award
- Answer your questions on how to get started on your Environmental Excellence Award application
This is a Member ONLY event
Cecilia DeLoach Lynn
Practice Greenhealth sector performance and recognition director
DeLoach Lynn manages the Sector Performance department at Practice Greenhealth where she oversees the development of an industry-wide set of performance metrics and tracking mechanisms to monitor the success of health care sustainability programs and manages Practice Greenhealth’s Environmental Excellence Awards program. DeLoach Lynn brings more than 20 years of experience working with hospitals and health care organizations to create customized sustainability programs and goals. She has an MBA with a focus in corporate social responsibility and health care administration and is a LEED-accredited professional.
Practice Greenhealth sector performance and recognition data coordinator
Bodkin’s role at Practice Greenhealth is to help the health care sector become more sustainable through data collection, analysis, and reporting. He works on the Sector Performance team to create dynamic metrics and data parameters to maximize both accessibility of sustainability performance data and impact. Bodkin was named to GreenBiz’s 30 Under 30 list for 2018.